Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Apple Bottom Jeans

We got an email today from one of our favorite readers.

If anyone has a way with words, its this guy.

If you read this site on the regular, the name Frank the Stank
is totally familiar to you.

If this is the first time you've heard that name, go ahead
and buckle your seatbelt...


Hey Newk people,

its Frank the stank here. I wanted to write to you and let you know that I hit the final score of the steeler game on my football poll. I didnt won big ol bags of cabbage but it will be just enough to get my female dem Apple bottom jeans shes been eyeing up. Hell yeah, I love making money. oh right you know I checked in on Facebook the other day in the Newk. yep on my new Android celly peice. gotta run cause some chicken heads be slammin on muh door.

peace
Frank the Stank



Well folks, there he is.

And he's right, you can now "check in" on facebook, stating your
location as The Newk.

We already have 2 live spots in the area, with more soon
to come.

Go ahead, try it out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input. Keep it real.