Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yo Santa

We aren't totally sure why we got this email.

It was either intended for us, of sent by mistake.

Instead of asking questions, we are just gonna post it.

Enjoy...


-

yo santa. this is Frank the stank. how you living man. I know yous all high tek these days so I wanted to email my list this year. I don't need everything on here. but I won't be mad if I gets it all. no what I'm sayin.

sonic the hedgehog greatest hits for xbox
2 of them watches that kanye had on in his video
kindle fire to get my readin on
a box of waffle crisp cereal
4 new low profile snow tires for my moms whip
a nickle bag a funk
a box of good wine
7 pairs of those nice undies that's cut all high on my hip ... they be giving me mad range of motion
a candle warmer
and 3 pound of that bigfoot beef jerky from they commercial where dudes be messin wit him
your boy

Frank the stank

-

We hope Frank gets everything his heart desires.

Especially that candle warmer.

Those things are really nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input. Keep it real.