Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nighthawks Over the NewK?

While relaxing at home this past Saturday (around noonish), I heard a noise
not native to the Newk.

Don't get me wrong. I've heard Life-flight, and I have even heard police
copters (back in the days of 'TriggerLock').

But this level of atmosphere moving force was unlike anything we've encountered.
So I grabbed our trusty camera and went to work.

Here is a shot of the heli in action.


I was like... "whoa."

Now, just a fly-by would be weird enough, but this thing was just cruising
around our skies like he was hunting Bin Laden.
(Seriously though, if Bin Laden was in this area, wouldn't he be hiding out in the
hills
of Hyde Park or something?)

I think they noticed me staring and taking photos, so they decided to abort
"Mission: Be Loud As Hell," and headed back toward wherever is was they came from...

Harwick, maybe?


Whatever.

I guess it's just one of those things that makes living here so exciting.
Well that, and the Sheetz on Constitution.



"Sheetz...M-T-Whoa."




-home-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input. Keep it real.